A task for the weekend

Posted by

As I’m writing this blog site and I wish to show you the tools I’ve develop, I found myself in the necessity of having them in English. You see when i started making them, my target where chilean developers, who speak Spanish, so i made the first DSLs in spanish.  I also found that having a spanish programming way was cool since all source code languages were in english. Since Concepto is mostly about concepts and icons, the texts that are used are mostly for attributes and settings.

So my task for this weekend has been to translate my DSL for Appcelerator Titanium into one that takes english text nodes as commands instead of spanish. I’ll show you the result in the next blog post, in which i hope also to show you how Creador OPEN can make a difference.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s